Wednesday 26 June 2013

one serendra

Hi! These photos were taken on a recent trip to Makati. So recent, I am now writing, lying in bed in my hotel room, on my last day of the trip. 

We were lucky, because it is the raining season in the Philippines and the sun has been out the whole time. The pictures show photos of Serendra East Tower in Fort Bonifacio. Designed by Crone Partners in 2006 for Ayala Land Premier. One Serendra is a twin tower residential development promoting healthy green living. I felt very touristy, but had to get a photo in front of the advertising sign.

I have been working in the Philippines now for over 7 years and still amazed by how welcoming, kind and happy the Filipino people are. I wish I could take some of that mind set on life, back with me to Sydney. 







No comments:

Post a Comment